Calendar & Due Dates
|#||Activity/Assignment||% of grade||Due Date|
|#ed431 #onid #uafonid||First Contact (Flipgrid, Slack post, syllabus quiz, optional synchronous session)||5%||8/28|
|#onidport||ONID Blog and Portfolio||Establish||10%||9/6|
|Create & Finalize||15%||12/11|
|#onidpln||Personal Learning Network||Establish||10%||9/20|
|Build & Document||10%||12/11|
A Word About Scoring
Assignments for ED 431 will be evaluated based on the scoring guides included with each graded assignment. Most of the process of evaluating your work will be handled by your cohort (including your instructor) through your peer review blog entries and comments. I believe that evaluation is essentially the process of opening a dialog, and that process can end whenever the author sees fit. See the Evaluation section of the course syllabus for a deeper discussion of this important topic.
- First Contact 5% 5%
- ONID Portfolio 25% 25%
- PLN 20% 20%
- Web Presence 10% 10%
- Emerging Tools 10% 10%
- Media Creation 10% 10%
- Annotated Bibliography 10% 10%
- Peer Review 10% 10%
- Complete the required readings during the week they are assigned.
- Set up your portfolio/blog and establish your PLN within the first four weeks.
- Do most of your work on the assignments during the specified weeks.
- Post regularly to your blog and Twitter.